• Cosy Den presents: FOSCA (UK) + FRIDAY BRIDGE with DJs Ville (Cats on Fire) + TBA at Landet, LM Ericssons väg 27, Stockholm - Wednesday the 26th of March, 19-00, 80 kr and 18 yrs
  • DJ set and records for sale at INDIEGRANSKAUEN! Live: Je Suis Animal (NO/UK) + The Megaphonic Thrift (NO) + The April Skies (NO) + TBA in Bergen, Norway - Saturday the 26th of April, details coming soon!
  • Cosy Recordings (Karin + Mattias) dj set and records for sale at KLUBB POPULÄR! Live: Elenette + Palpitation at Storan, Kungsparken 1, Gothenburg - Saturday the 17th of May, 22-03, X0 kr and 20 yrs
  • DJ set and records for sale at HIT THE NORTH! Live: Elenette + TBA in Hamburg, Germany - Friday the 4th of July, details coming soon!
  • Cosy Den at Myspace - Youtube - Mail/MSN - Distro - LastFm - Facebook
  • måndag, april 02, 2007

    This week's picks

    I'm happy to have completed two thirds of the line-up for the 28th! It's going to be a fantastic night.
    However, I'm pretty fed up with my own superlatives, so I'm going to ask someone else to write this time. Stay tuned! The second part of the line-up will be released in about 10 hours.

    The computer is broke. I've got to run it in safe mode and that means no sound... so if you'd like me to hear the music you make, uploaded mp3's are a much better way than links to streamed songs! Meanwhile, here's what's in the mp3 player for this week:

    After-School Sports - various songs
    Agent Simple - Shaking an egg 7"
    Anorak Girl - Cybersex 7"
    Black Box Recorder - England made me
    Brilliant Corners - Growing up absurd
    Brilliant Corners - What's in a word?
    Butcher Boy - Profit in your poetry
    Cats On Fire - The province complains
    Don Lennon - Radical
    Electric Pop Group - S/T
    Johan Hedberg Goalie Store - various songs
    McCarthy - At war EP
    Sea Urchins - Pristine Christine 7"
    St Christopher - Say yes to everything 7"
    Strawberry Story - Clamming for it
    They Go Boom!! - Demos 88-91
    Ungdumshälsan - 8 anledningar att hata ett band
    White Town - First seven inch

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonym said...

    hello -- also interested in the him kerosene cd ep -- if you still have.

    4/04/2007 08:31:00 em  
    Anonymous Anonym said...

    Contact email for Him Kerosene request - f001022@yahoo.com.

    Thanks, Mathias.

    4/04/2007 08:32:00 em  
    Blogger Mattias said...

    I've e-mailed you now.

    4/06/2007 02:54:00 fm  
    Blogger Dr Zen said...

    Matthias, I hope you won't mind, but the Brilliant Corners album "What's in a word?" is impossible to buy these days and I noticed that you have it. I used to own it but someone stole all my LPs :-( Would you be willing to send me the mp3s for it? I could trade you something if you like? You'd make an old man very happy ;-)

    2/27/2008 05:23:00 fm  
    Blogger Mattias said...

    Hello mate!
    Of course I can.
    I actually found the record in Camden my FIRST day ever in the UK!
    You don't need to give me anything in exchange - if you don't feel like uploading something you think I should really listen to! ;)
    Here are the mp3 files:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ytndgv

    2/27/2008 12:58:00 em  
    Blogger Dr Zen said...

    mattias, thanks so much for that. I really really appreciate it. I'm not sure what i have that you'd like, but when I have a bit more time, I'll read more of your blog and try to find something that you'll enjoy. Thanks again, mate!

    3/04/2008 01:20:00 fm  

    Skicka en kommentar

    << Home